DeAnn B. Golden ABR, CRB, CCDS, GRI, RECS, CSN, MBA
Associate Broker, Career Development & Coaching
DeAnn, a native of Athens, GA, has been a licensed sales associate since 1995 after earning a Master’s of Business Administration at the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business. In 2000, she earned her Broker’s license in the state of Georgia as well.
DeAnn has fulfilled leadership roles in the real estate markets of Athens, Charleston, SC and Atlanta including:
From June of 2009 to the present, DeAnn has launched a total performance coaching initiative companywide to engage and drive real estate agents production during downturn in the market. Of 148 agents completing 6 week coaching sessions, combined they had an overall 55% increase in Gross Commission Income in 2010 over 2009 production. There is a strong focus on accountability, communication, lead generation and sales call reluctance, system implementation for follow-up, negotiations, and mastery of sales skills and objection handling. DeAnn is truly passionate about helping others actualize their potential. DeAnn also oversees our training Department and develop and leads training classes on new topics critical to the changing market conditions prevailing in today’s housing market.
In September 2005, DeAnn was selected managing broker position of the Perimeter North team at Prudential Georgia Realty in Dunwoody. She managed in this capacity until June 2009. DeAnn has worked with our Master’s level agents and Champions (under 2 years in business) developing programming within our company. Additionally she has also been involved in our Fines Home Program and served on the Commercial Council within our company. DeAnn came to Prudential Georgia Realty in Atlanta as the Director of Training & Career Development in May of 2004, responsible for all training of over 1400 agents to ensure high person productivity and high ethical standards throughout our sales force. DeAnn is a Certified Mentor for Brian Buffini’s 100 Days to Greatness and was awarded with a Top Mentor in the Nation Award by Buffini and Company in January 2006. She serves on the national advisory board for Buffini & Co. She has been selected for interviews: CRB’s Real Estate Business & Buffini & Company and had an article published in Broker Agent News.
DeAnn has been elected to be in the Executive Board of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® and is also a Board of Director. She was PR chair for ABR in 2010. She has served on the Governor's Board of Directors for Georgia Institute of Real Estate and Co Chair of Habitat for Humanity 2007, Co Chair of Auction Committee 2008 with the Atlanta Board of REALTORS®. She is a member of GAR’s Contract Forms committee since 2007 and currently a voting member. Prior to affiliating with Prudential Georgia Realty, DeAnn partnered with her mother, a licensed broker/owner with over 30 years experience. She served in various capacities during her tenure including marketing director, business development director, operations manager and associate broker for her mother’s franchise affiliate, Prudential Blanton Properties, which she helped launch in Athens in 2000. DeAnn’s responsibilities included managing two offices and forty agents, heading relocation, new construction and developments, and builder proposals and projects. She was partner to a top broker from 1996 - 2000 in 700+ agent company where their combined production ranked 6th in the company and top 3% nationwide in their franchise in Charleston, SC. DeAnn was an individual multimillion dollar producer since first year in the business in Athens, GA in 1995.
DeAnn has pursued and earned the following designations:
- Prudential Relocation Marketing Assistance, Destination Service, Relocation Inventory Designations
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR) and is a national REBAC certified instructor
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Certified Commercial Investment Management(CCIM) candidate having completed over 150 hours of commercial training
- Graduate REALTORS® Institute designee. (GRI)
- Nationally recognized Career Certified Development Specialist (CCDS) with PREA
- Real Estate Cybersociety Certified® and eCertified®
- Georgia MLS and FMLS, Georgia Association of REALTORS®, National Association of REALTORS®
- REBAC certified Instructor of ABR & New Home Sales®
- Certified Skilled Negotiator (CSN) designation exclusive to Prudential Georgia Realty
- UGA MBA with concentrations in Real Estate, Marketing, and Strategic Management and placing 3rd in North American Business Plan Competition
- Special honors included being a recipient of Prudential Real Estate's Community Spirit Golden Star award and a $5,000 grant and a $1,000 grant that was donated to the Lowcountry Children's Center. She stays extremely active in many community service initiatives. DeAnn was a collegiate swimmer at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA and attributes many of her work ethics to her athletic background of often training 4-6 hours a day for the greater part of her teens. DeAnn also has sales training from Merck Human Health Division where she was a pharmaceutical rep.