DeAnn, a native of Athens, GA, has been a licensed sales associate since 1995 after earning a Master's of Business Administration at the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business. In 2000, she earned her Broker's license in the state of Georgia as well.
DeAnn has fulfilled leadership roles in the real estate markets of Athens, Charleston, SC and Atlanta including:
- In July of 2009, DeAnn spearheaded the launch of Pru Performers Coaching Sessions, designed to take our agents performance to an all time high with coaching & accountability.
- In September 2005, DeAnn was selected managing broker of the Perimeter North team at Prudential Georgia Realty in Dunwoody. Prudential Real Estate Affiliates has the highest average sales price of large franchises nationwide and Perimeter North is a leader of highest average sales price within the local company as well.
- DeAnn came to Prudential Georgia Realty in Atlanta as the Director of Training & Career Development in May of 2004, responsible for all training of over 1400 agents to ensure high person productivity and high ethical standards throughout our sales force.
- DeAnn continues to contribute to training Master's level (over $120K gross commission income in earnings) and Champions (under 2 years in business) within our company. Additionally she has involved in our Fines Home Program and serves on the Commercial Council within our company. She also advises the Young Professionals of Prudential (YPOP).
- DeAnn is a Certified Mentor for Brian Buffini's 100 Days to Greatness and was awarded with a Top Mentor in the Nation Award by Buffini and Company in January 2006. She has been selected for interviews: CRB's Real Estate Business & Buffini & Company and had an article published in Broker Agent News.
- DeAnn is on the Atlanta Board of REALTOR(R)S Board of Directors and member of Professional Standards Committee, and on the Governor's Board of Directors for Georgia Institute of Real Estate and Co Chair of Habitat for Humanity Prior to affiliating with Prudential Georgia Realty, DeAnn partnered with her mother, a licensed broker/owner with over 27 years experience who has ranked in a large franchise company as high as 3rd in the nation in production. She served in various capacities during her 4 year tenure as marketing director, business development director, operations manager and associate broker for her mother's franchise affiliate, Prudential Blanton Properties, which she helped acquired in Athens in 2000. DeAnn's responsibilities included managing two offices and forty agents, heading relocation, new construction and developments, and builder proposals and projects.
- She was partner to a top broker from 1996 - 2000 in 700+ agent company where their combined production ranked 6th in the company and top 3% nationwide in their franchise in Charleston, SC. In addition to residential success, she assisted her partner in several land assemblages and commercial transactions.
- Individual multimillion dollar producer since first year in the business in Athens, GA in 1995.
- Marketing Manager for Brenda Blanton REALTORS, 1994 -1996.
DeAnn has pursued and earned the following designations:
' Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR) and is a national REBAC certified instructor
' Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
' Certified Commercial Investment Management(CCIM) candidate having completed over 150 hours of commercial training
' Prudential Relocation Marketing Assistance, Destination Service, Relocation Inventory Designations
' Graduate REALTORS' Institute designee. (GRI)
' Nationally recognized Career Certified Development Specialist (CCDS) with PREA
' Real Estate Cybersociety Certified' and eCertified'
' Georgia MLS and FMLS, Georgia Association of REALTORS, National Association of REALTORS
' REBAC certified Instructor of ABR & New Home Sales
' Certified Skilled Negotiator (CSN) designation exclusive to Prudential Georgia Realty
' UGA MBA with concentrations in Real Estate, Marketing, and Strategic Management and placing 3rd in North American Business Plan Competition
Recent special honors included being a recipient of Prudential Real Estate's Community Spirit Golden Star award and a $5,000 grant and a $1,000 grant that was donated to the Lowcountry Children's Center. She stays extremely active in many community service initiatives. DeAnn was a collegiate swimmer at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA and attributes many of her work ethics to her athletic background of often training 4-6 hours a day for the greater part of her teens. DeAnn also has sales training from Merck Human Health Division. She was a pharmaceutical rep after college and lead the nation in sales for the launch of Proscar.